The first thing you need to understand is there is no perfect team, since the game has many different units; it requires a different set of units. Each team can only have 5 units, so making a team requires some planning and changing. The teams scr888 should be designed to take down a specific quest. There are 6 core quests and 1 final quest; the 6 core quests are always in the same order. Each of the quests breaks down into 5 mini quests, sometimes there is a 6th mini quest but it is a boss fight.
First quest will always be fire, meaning 95% of the units you face will be fire units. I say 95% because there is a chance the quest will have a mimic or two, a dark unit. The second quest will be water, again 95% chance of all water units. The third quest is earth, 95% chance of all earth units. The fourth quest is thunder, 95% of units will be thunder. These first four quests are known as the elements quests, because each has 95% of the same unit. The next two quests are light and dark. Light quests are 90% light units; mimics are a rare event in light quests. Dark quests are 100% dark units, if a mimic is triggered, it will be a dark unit. The final quest is a mix of all 6 types; it randomly picks the units you will face.
Now that you know the quest order, you must learn the strengths and weaknesses of each element.
· Using a water attack on a fire unit does double damage, fire attack on a water unit does half damage.
· Using a fire attack on an earth unit does double damage, earth attack on a fire unit does half damage.
· Using an earth attack on a thunder unit does double damage, thunder attack on an earth unit does half damage.
· Using a thunder attack on a water unit does double damage, water attack on a thunder unit does half damage.
· Light attacks are double damage to dark units
· Dark attacks are double damage to light units